Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Walk-a-Mile, Formal, and Finals

Hey readers,

This past Saturday was jam packed with fraternity events.  In the morning we did Walk-a-Mile in her shoes.  This is an event where the Brothers of Lambda Chi Alpha get in heels and walk a mile to Waypoint family services.  Waypoint is a women's shelter which we raise money for every year!  Lambda Chi formal was Saturday night.  Formal is a dinner and dance that you brig a date to.  It is always a lot of fun and I look forward to it every year.  This weekend finals start.  It is bittersweet that school is coming to an end for the summer.  It is always nice to have a break but leaving Coe is sad.  But my Summer will be jammed packed with Africa and my internship in the Emergency Room.  I will be continuing my blog over the Summer and when in Africa (when I have web access).  I attached pictures from this weekend!  Thanks for reading!  Talk to you soon!

Justin

Desi and I at formal

Me in my heels

The group when we made it to Waypoint

No comments:

Post a Comment