Friday, February 22, 2013

Hello SNOW!

Hey Readers,

Just as the last snowfall was all melted and the weather was getting warmer we got a TON of snow.  Snow is not all that bad and the best part is playing in the snow.  Last nigh during the snowfall a bunch of us got outside to enjoy it.  Its always fun to skip out on a little homework and enjoy yourself.  Today is not too bad and the sun is shining!  For the weekend I have a little homework and catching up on sleep to do.  I am also going to the rough riders hockey game tonight in Cedar Rapids.  I loving going to the hokey games and socializing with friends and other Kohawks.  Only one more week of classes and we get a week off to relax for spring break.  I will be headed off to Las Vegas with some friends from high school and some of my brothers for the fraternity here at Coe.  It should be a blast and a lifetime memory.  But I need to get through all my homework and test next week, it shouldn't be too bad. 

Thanks for reading,
Justin Nylin 

No comments:

Post a Comment