Thursday, January 19, 2012

Welcome

Dear Readers,

I am very excited to be blogging my awesome time at Coe with you this semester!  This semester I am taking Nursing Research, Legal and Ethical Issues of Nursing, and Introduction to Concepts of Nursing.  I love all my classes and the best part is my clinical this semester is on the Critical Care Unit at St. Lukes Hospital right across the street.  I have my clinical every Friday or Saturday night from 7pm-3am which is great because I am a night owl. 

I am so glad to be back on campus and in full swing, I feel like I'm back at home again!  On tap for this weekend I have clinical on Friday night and Saturday morning I am working for admission.  Saturday night I am getting together with friends to watch the movie Invictus which is an assignment for our May term class.  I am going to South Africa for May term this year and I can't wait.  It is a group of 8 nursing students and 4 biology students.  We will be working with parish nurses, feeding orphans and care points, and education the communities on how to purify water.  It's going to be great

Thanks for reading, and talk to you soon!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment