Thursday, January 26, 2012

Week Update

Hey Readers,

This week is going great!  Both the men's and women's basketball teams won last night.  It is always fun going to the basketball games with a huge group of friends and cheering on the team.  This week is also initiation week for my fraternity which is one of the best weeks of the semester!  We have a brotherhood activity every night this week so it can get busy, but it is fun.  I have been starting to really dive in the books because I have three tests next week as well.  I'm not to worried about them but I need to dive a little deeper in the books to be prepared.  Tonight my parents are coming into town to take me out for dinner.  I am excited to see them and spend a little time with them before next week.  The weather has been better which is always nice.  But I better get to reading that pharmacology book before the test sneaks up on me!

Thanks for reading!

Justin Nylin  

No comments:

Post a Comment