Monday, March 12, 2012

Back at it!

Spring Break was a much needed time to rest and have some fun!  I went to Las Vegas with my friend Kyle and we has a blast!  The week flew by but I'm excited to be back at Coe with everyone again!  I will use this week to get back in the swing of things because we only have 7 weeks left until summer!  That is crazy to think about.  This summer I got an internship in the Emergency Room back home, I can't wait to start.  I am also looking forward to traveling to Africa this May.  My future is looking exciting.  The weather this week is looking beautiful, who knows it might even be Flunk Day tomorrow! ;)  I have also started working out again and cutting out the junk food!  My friend and I pledged that by the time we graduate next year we will both have a six pack, so I can't let them down :)  I better get running in this beautiful weather.  I also attached some picture from my Spring Break trip!

Until next time,
Pirate Ship at Treasure Island

View from our room

Volcano at the Mirage

Chumlee from Pawn Stars
Justin

No comments:

Post a Comment