Thursday, February 23, 2012

Well it's Thursday!

Hey Readers,

That's right, it's Thursday. :)  Last weekend I had a blast.  It was Coe night at the Roughriders, which is the Cedar Rapids Hockey Team.  That was a blast to see so many Coe peeps there!  This Friday is $5 Prom.  $5 Prom is an event put on my Lambda Chi and Alpha Sigma Alpha each year and you must spent less than $5 on you full outfit.  It's always fun to see what people find!  Then we have a dance on campus until 1am!  It should be an action packed night!  Tonight is the first game of the conference tournament for the Men's and Women's basketball teams.  It's a blackout event so I have my black shirt ready!  Next week is going to be crazy because I have three exams before heading off to Vegas for Spring Break but it will be a much need break to relax!  The weather is weird here!  One minuet it will be 40 degrees and the next its snowing!  I can't wait for it to be 60 degrees all the time!  But i better get to doing my homework so I can go to the game tonight!

Thanks for reading!

Justin Nylin

No comments:

Post a Comment