Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Tuesday :)

What a great weekend! Kohawk football and Soccer took home a  win this weekend.  It is always great when we do that because you can hear the victory bell across campus.  This weekend I also wen to my first Iowa game ever!  It was one of the funnest things I have done, even though they lost :)  Last week was the Organizational Fair.  This is where all the student orgs on campus have tables set up outside the cafe so students can get involved.  There is also a ton of free stuff and best of all CANDY!  I was stationed at the Nursing table where I promoted the Student Nursing Association.  In my planner for this week I have a test and nursing care plan due Thursday so I will be working on that until then.  I also have clinical tomorrow during the day.  These weeks are flying by and I am taking a ton of pictures so when I graduate I have something to look back on!  I love Coe and all it has to offer and am proud to call myself a Kohawk each and everyday!

Thanks for reading,
           Justin Nylin

 Friends!
 Hawks game!
Organizational Fair

No comments:

Post a Comment