Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Week 4

Hello Readers,

Well its week 4 and I have already had 2 tests and one of the best years yet.  This year I have decided is going to be the best year yet.  After all I am a SENIOR and need to make this a great year.  Last week my  fraternity had a bonfire for all the brothers to attend to bond while the year get off to a great start.  This was a fun event because it set aside time for us to hangout where we might not always find time ourselves.  This week is rush wee for all the fraternities and Lambda Chi Alpha has a ton of events planned to meet the new guys on campus.  Kohawk football is still undefeated and I am looking foward to homecoming in 2 short weeks!  I also got to see 2 of my best friends from high school this weekend as they came to see me.  I have class tonight from 5-8 and need to get some reading done so I will talk to you all soon!

Thanks for reading!

Justin Nylin

 At the bonfire


No comments:

Post a Comment