Sunday, October 7, 2012

Campus Visit Day

Hello Readers,

Hopefully some of you reading this I met on Saturday!  Saturday was campus visit day where students look at Coe and decide if it right for this.  I worded this campus visit day and got to meet a ton of cool potential KOHAWKS!!  I also went to the Coe football game on Saturday which me WON!!!  I love the atmosphere at sporting events here at Coe.  All the support makes you proud to be a Kohawk.  Today I am going to study because I have an exam on Tuesday.  I love days where you can just sleep in and wake up knowing all you have to get done is some studying with a cup of coffee in hand of course. 

Remember if you ever have any questions you can e-mail me at janylin@coe.edu!

Thanks for reading,
Justin  

No comments:

Post a Comment