Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Watermelon Fest

Hello,

Every year my fraternity put on an event called the watermelon fest.  This is an event where we get a ton of watermelons and various groups on campus come and do olympic style events with watermelons.  I was with a team of basketball girls because they needed some expert help since this was my 4th watermelon fest.  Of course we won! :)  We all get to go out to dinner together as our prize.  All of the money raised from this event goes to Waypoint which is a women and children's center right here in Cedar Rapids.  It is a fun event with a great cause and at the end we get into a huge watermelon throwing fight, which is awesome. I attach some pictures for you all to see!

 Me practicing my watermelon seed spitting
After the watermelon fight!


No comments:

Post a Comment