Monday, November 26, 2012

A step away from Coe

Hello Readers,

I hope everyone everyone had a great Thanksgiving.  It was great to see my family and eat way too much food! :)  I also worked in the emergency room while I was at home!  It was great to see all my coworkers also.  Before thanksgiving break my fraternity and I went on a trip to the Mississippi river museum and aquarium.  This was a great time to bond with my brothers and see some cool stuff.  We got to watch a 4D movie about the deep sea monsters.  I love seeing the sea animals and I haven't been to an aquarium in a while.  On board for this week is 2 tests and initiation for my fraternity.  I always love initiation week because we get to add new brothers to the bond!  I attached some pictures of the aquarium.

Thanks for reading,
Justin    








No comments:

Post a Comment