Friday, November 9, 2012

Looking back on the semester...In pictures!

Hello Readers,

Hopefully this post finds everyone having a great day.  With Halloween just passed, that means it's on to Thanksgiving then the final stretch til Christmas. You may have gone out and gotten your Halloween costumes and candy, and are now thinking about Christmas decorations, Ugly Sweater parties, and all holiday food.  Looking back on the semester it has been a great one! :)  I have picked some great photos that explain my semester thus far.  
TEA! I love tea and I drink it every morning before class. 
This is the night I was homeless.  My brothers of Lambda Chi and I built a cardboard box and slept on the quad for a night to raise awareness for Habit for Humanity.

This is a decoration on my apartment door and it brings in the warm feeling of Fall! :)

This is a picture I took on campus.  I love our campus and this shows why.

I got to meet Curt Menefee when he was at Coe.

This is one of my best friends Kelly.  We have a great time together and always enjoy watching Kohawk sports.

And last but not least the reason I'm here!  I love nursing and Coe is the place to be!



This semester is flying by and it's crazy to think Thanksgiving is 2 weeks away!  I am having the time of my life at Coe and I dread the day I have to graduate because I never want to leave this behind!  This has been one of the best chapters of my life so far and I cant wait to see what the rest of the year has to offer!

Thanks for reading like always!

Justin Nylin










 

No comments:

Post a Comment