Thursday, February 2, 2012

Great Week

Hey Readers,

I can not believe it is already February.  It has been nothing bust a great week here in Kohawk Nation!  The weather is beautiful and my first round of tests are almost over.  It's a great feeling when you get done with a test, kind of like a 1000 pounds taken off your chest.  What even makes it better is when you do an awesome job, it make you feel like the studying paid off. 

Last night was my last senate meeting as student body president and was bitter sweet.  I am very excited to see what the new elects have in store for Coe, but I will miss it!  We had our first student nursing association meeting last night which went great.  We are designing appeal sell and hoping we can get Charlie the Kohawk in some scrubs!  We are also planning a trip over to St. Lukes Hospital to tour their ER and flight nurse services.  This is going to be a great trip because we will be able to see that field of nursing. 

I am looking forward to next weekend because it is the Presidential Ball.  This is a big dance for campus where the President Phifer, the president of the college, puts on a ball for all of us students.  this is always a fun night because it gives us a reason to dress up night and dance the night away.  This weekend I have clinical and I am going to go for coffee with a friend I have not caught up with in a while.  I better go check my mail, who knows maybe I got a letter from my parents?! ;)  

Until next time-

Justin Nylin

No comments:

Post a Comment