Thursday, February 9, 2012

Hello!

Hello Readers,

I hope everyone is having a great week.  I can't believe is already Thursday, where does the time fly?  This weekend is the Presidential Ball.  This is a big dance on campus put on by the president of the college and SO much fun!  It is always fun to have an excuse to dress nice and go out to eat with a group of friends.  This week I also booked my Spring break tickets and I'm going to Vegas.  It's crazy to think Spring break is only 3 weeks away.  Time always seems to fly in college because we are having the time of our lives.  I also got to meet Leonard Pitts, who is a famous writer across America today.  His speech on campus was amazing, and it was a pleasure to get to have dinner with him too. This week I also got together with all the brothers in my fraternity and we watched Tosh.0, this is always a fun time to relax and catch up.  Here is some pictures because I noticed I haven't posted any yet!

Until next time,
 Justin Nylin 

Some of my Brothers from Lambda Chi Alpha

 Kyle, Leah, Me, Caitlin, and Kylie- These are my friends from home.  Miss you guys!

Me, Kelly, Leonard Pitts, Deborah, and Phil

Beth, Amy, Emily, Stephanie, Michelle, and Me





No comments:

Post a Comment