Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Recap

Hey Readers,

My weekend was amazing!  Friday night I went to Prez Ball, and had a blast!  I thinks its always fun to see your professors outside of class and get to know them better.  Tonight I got voted in as the treasure of Student Alumni Association.  This is a group of students on campus that connect with alumni of Coe for career advise as well as just have a fun time together!  I am very excited about this because I get to work with some amazing people and it will be one more thing for me to experience while I'm here at Coe.  This Saturday I am going to the Coe night at the Roughriders.  The Roughriders if the hockey team in Cedar Rapids.  I am very excited to go watch them as well as hang out with all the awesome Coe people that will be there!  Below you will find pictures from the Prez ball!  Thanks for reading!

See you soon,
Justin

Me, Hayden, Anna

Me and Lindsey

Christina and Me

Desi, Hayden, and Me

Beth and Me 

No comments:

Post a Comment